freelance illustrator & graphic designer
My name is Cass, and I’m a designer & illustrator with an AAS degree in Visual Communication and certificate in Graphic Design. Self-taught illustrator. My illustrations specialize in character developement with an emphasis on cute designs + colors, and emotion-filled scenes and portraits.
About + how to commission me
NEXT COMMISSION OPENING: SUMMER 2022 (TBA)
Commission order form is here!Commissions openings are generally posted on my Commiss.io website and my Twitter, but you are always welcome to inquire about commissions and my next available opening. Asking for a quote about a commission is free. If you don't see a type of commission you'd like listed below, please message me and I will let you know whether I can assist!Prices listed below are an average and may increase if your commission is above average in complexity, or if you need rush delivery for your commission.References and descriptions for your commission will increase accuracy and can help guarantee your satisfaction. Commissions without reference and/or descriptions are subject to my artistic interpretation.
$1000 for model and rig (half body)
$1500 for model and rig (full body)
Vtuber "rigs" are 2D digital artworks that are programmed to mirror your face and body movements, using your own webcam or phone! These rigs are most often used for streaming on sites like Twitch and Youtube, but can also be used for video conversations with your friends, using Discord or Zoom.Vtuber Art & Rigs Include:
- includes .psd file and folder containing all the files needed to stream for Live2D with FaceRig and Vtube Studio
- requires existing reference of character; designing character without reference will incur additional fee
- will include basic facial rigging (jaw/mouth, eyes, ears, and simple hair); please note any additional parts that need physics
- will include basic expressions (neutral, smile, frown); please note any additional expressions desired (will increase price)
- prices will increase based on complexity (including additional parts, complex hair, extra physics)Turnaround Time (estimate):
- 4-8 weeks from commission payment
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to commission me!
commission terms of service
- All prices are in USD.
- All prices are considered base prices and are subject to change depending on the complexity of the image and at my discretion. Price changes will not affect already accepted commissions. Critiques about artistic skill or style preference and edits that harm the artistic quality of the piece will be rejected.
- Payment must be received before work will begin on a commission. My preferred method of payment is Paypal. If you require a payment plan, please contact me in advance. I will send an invoice to your Paypal address, so please make sure you provide accurate information.
- You will not receive the completed commission until full payment has been received.
- Tips are welcome but will not make your commission a higher priority.REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- You may request a refund if your commission has not yet been started.
- The commissioner has the right to a partial refund (50%) if the commission has taken 6 months or longer from estimated completion date, and a full refund if the commission has taken 12 months or longer from estimated completion date.
- I have the right to cancel a commission at any time for any reason. If this does happen, you will receive a full refund even if the commission has been started.FEES & DEADLINES
- Additional fees may be applied depending on the complexity of the image and the number of requested revisions at my discretion.
- Revisions that are made because of my error are free, provided the commissioner points it out immediately. Those made because of the commissioner’s error, a mutual misunderstanding, or lack of communication may be subject to additional fees at my discretion.
- I will share works-in-progress (WIP) after each stage of the process to avoid excessive revisions. It is the commissioner’s responsibility to request changes after the WIP is shared. Changes to the pose, character details, expressions, etc., will not be made after the lines are inked. Changes to colors, markings, etc., will not be made after shading begins.
- Deadlines must be requested no sooner than 30 days before the deadline. Rush deadlines may be allowed on a case-by-case basis and will incur additional fees.USAGE & RIGHTS
- You have the right to upload artwork to your personal website or gallery. All signatures and/or watermarks must remain intact when uploading the artwork.
- You have the right to crop or resize the artwork for personal use. Credit is not required, but is greatly appreciated.
- You may print a copy of your commission for personal use only. If you wish to purchase the rights, they may be negotiated for a fee.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- I retain the rights to all artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise. These rights may be negotiated for a fee.
- I have the right to repost and display commissioned work on personal websites or galleries. The work may also be used for promotional purposes.
- I have the right to modify, rework, and reuse cancelled commissions for any purpose. The commissioner’s characters will not appear in the modified version.
- By commissioning me, you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms of service. If you have any questions, comments, or criticism, please feel free to contact me at AriesNovaArt@gmail.com
My name is Cassandra, and I’m a graphic designer and illustrator living in Houston, TX. I specialize in illustration, advertising design, and multi-page spread design, but I have also completed works relating to packaging and web design. My previous jobs have had me design print and digital advertising for my local college, and my current job I work with digital advertising through social media. I’ve won multiple awards (including one at a national level!) for the work I’ve done for my local college!I have been working with the Adobe Creative Suite for 9+ years and I have used Adobe Photoshop for 12+ years. My design style integrates my passion for effective visual communication through text readability and visual hierarchy. I always aim to challenge myself and learn more about visual art & design, in addition to questioning existing conventions to help expand my level of understanding.As for me personally, I’m a huge fan of video games and card games like Pokemon and Magic: the Gathering! I spend a lot of my time getting involved with the communities of the games I play, whether it’s creating fan-work (like strategy guides) or playing the games themselves. I also run our local Pokemon TCG League and love getting to meet other people who share my interests. I’m looking forward to sharing my talents & vision with you!